Okay so I saw this while blog hopping on Grace’s blog. She tagged me so here are my answers!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4. “..doorjamb. But then I was inside, and I slammed the..” (from To Die For by Linda Howard)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find? My cell phone.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Grey’s Anatomy.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is: 11:45am.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 12:11pm.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? The humming sound of the AC Unit in our office building.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Grabbing my gym bag from the back seat and then walking into my office building.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? I was actually on Grace’s blog after having visited Izzy’s blog.
9. What are you wearing? My dark brown flowy skirt, a white button down collared shirt with my black sweater over it and my black heels. (I’m at work)
10. Did you dream last night? No, I don’t think so.
11. When did you last laugh? When I was telling my sister about my brother’s latest fight with his girlfriend, a little bit ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? My David Beckham calendar, my bulletin board that has pictures of my family, friends, ME and all of my hotties, plus a phone list, an accounting calendar for my job and errant post its with little notes I make to myself. LOL.
13. Seen anything weird lately? Oh gosh, yesterday me and Jess were on our way to church and we passed by the park and this guy was standing on the sidewalk, changing, he took his shorts off and was standing on the sidewalk in his tighty whiteys, we laughed so much and then this morning on my way to work, me and my sister passed by the same park and the MTV Next Bus was there, you know the dating show on MTV, Next…if you don’t like the date you’re on, say NEXT and you get to start the date over with a new chick/guy from the bus? I saw THAT bus down the street from my house parked at the same park. LOL.
14. What do you think of this quiz? Meh.
15. What is the last film you saw? I saw that friggin’ wack ass The Company with Neve Campbell and James Franco…it sucks don’t ever watch it!
16. If you turned into a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? A house.
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know: I used to have a big crush on Dylan McKay on 90210? I don’t know…
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do? Same as Grace…poverty and terroism need to go.
19. Do you like to Dance? Heaps!
20. George Bush: Hmm…is this is a question?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Oh that’s easy…I call her Brenna.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him? I want to name my son if I ever have one, Blaine, Bode, I don’t know, something like that…
23. Would you ever consider living abroad? Hmmm….
24. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? Welcome, my child. 🙂
25. 4 People who must also do this theme in their journal. Since Grace already did this, I’m tagging Izzy and Holly.