I was tagged by Izzy. I’ve got some time now, so I’m going to do this, I love these things, thanks Izzy!
1) When did you first start blogging and why? I had a journal that I hardly ever wrote in but always swore I was going to do it and last year I wrote in my journal like maybe 5 times, then Izzy began telling us about her blog and stuff, so I jumped on her bandwagon and kept up this blog for almost a year, I’m so excited that I joined the blogger family because thanks to Izzy, I have an outlet to vent out my frustrations and gush about my newest favorite things, I’m a very fickle woman and you can see my taste in things change like the wind, this blog keeps track of all of that.
2) What don’t you talk about? On my blog or in general? On my blog, there isn’t much I won’t talk about, if I’m thinking about it and I want to write about it, then I will..in general, I don’t talk about the way I feel, I don’t talk about politics and I try to stay away from talking about religion, it’s just too much hassle, but if my friends have questions about my faith, then I’ll answer any questions I can to the best of my ability, but I won’t be the one to bring it up.
3) Are you and your blogging persona the same person? Yeah, pretty much. I’m crazy and wild on my blog and I guess I’m the same way in real life, but between me and Jess, Jess is the more crazy one. She’s the more outspoken one and she’s the attention getter, I’m not. But you would think I would be from my blog. But, the things I talk about on my blog are the same things I talk to Jessica about and I love how we can turn any subject into a joke, it’s a gift that only we can do! LOL.
4) How do you use blogging to build friendships? I didn’t think I was using blogger to build friendships, I certainly didn’t set out to do that but I have met some awesome people through blogs and I’m thankful to have met them too, because I laugh twice as much now as I used too…it’s a great thing. As to the how I made all these friends? I comment on their blogs, if I’ve got something to say…
5) How would you describe your writing style? Fun and all over the place, I write what I want to write and there’s really no rhyme or reason to it, I certainly don’t have a technique, I just write.
Ok, I’m gonna tag: