Amy, from Thrifty Reader and She Ra Princess of Power and I have decided earlier in the year (like two weeks ago earlier) that we were going to read 50 books in the next 6 months (her from her TBR pile and me just 50 books period). It’s doable, I just have to be on board to actually see it through. Amy has faith in me (more faith than I do in myself) so I can’t let her down. I get to decide which books I want to read and so here is my list…
1. Blue Dahlia by Nora Roberts. 2. Black Rose by Nora Roberts. 3. Red Lily by Nora Roberts. 4. Every Breath You Take by Judith McNaught. 5. Love, Rosie by Cecilia Ahern. 6. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. 7. New Moon by Stephanie Meyer. 8. Size 12 Is Not Fat by Meg Cabot 9. Size 15 Is Not Fat Either by Meg Cabot. 10. Every Boys Got One by Meg Cabot. 11. Dream Man by Kelley Vitollo. 12. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder. 13. Good In Bed by Jennifer Weiner. 14. The Stranger In Her Bed by Janet Chapman. 15. Murder List by Julie Garwood. 16. Slow Burn by Julie Garwood. 17. Shadowdance by Julie Garwood. 18. Haley’s Cabin by Anne Rainey. 19. Overheard by Maya Banks. 20. Breaking Point by Suzanne Brockmann. 21. The Dream Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon. 22. Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas. 23. Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips. 24. Natural Born Charmer by Susan Elizabeth Phillips. 25. Hot Ticket, An Anthology. 26. Into the Storm by Suzanne Brockmann. 27. Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder. 28. Shadowland by Meg Cabot. 29. Ninth Key by Meg Cabot. 30. Reunion by Meg Cabot. 31. Darkest Hour by Meg Cabot. 32. Haunted by Meg Cabot.
33. Rock Star by ???.
34. Crazy Wild by Tara Janzen.
35. Crazy Sweet by Tara Janzen.
36. Crazy Love by Tara Janzen.
37. Tithes by Holly Black.
38. The Warrior Heir by Cinda Chima.
39. P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern.
40. Key of Knowledge by Nora Roberts.
41. Key of Valor by Nora Roberts.
42. Key of Light by Nora Roberts.
43. Come Up and See Me Sometime by Lucy Monroe.
44. Jemima J by Jane Green.
45. A Loving Scoundrel by Johanna Lindsey.
46. Crazy Hot by Tara Janzen.
47. Crazy Something by Tara Janzen.
48. Twilight by Meg Cabot.
49. Fablehaven by Brandon Mull.
50. Dangerous Games by Lora Leigh.
I’ve got to say though, that this list may change from time to time but I will promise to read 50 books in the next 6 months…so there you go, Ames…my list.