Alright, so it’s no surprise that I read a lot. I love reading romance novels and it’s one addiction that I have no intention of ever trying to stop or curb or whatever, it’s here to stay dammit…and because I’m boy crazy (always have been), it’s also no surprise that I love me some yummalicious heroes and this week’s Thursday Thirteen is about the heroes that I absolutely love so much I wanna do them over and over again, just because I’m a slutty tramp.
Facts are facts…=)
Anyway, on with the list…
1. Sam Starrett. (Gone Too Far by Suzanne Brockmann)
I love me some Sam Starrett and I don’t care how many women out there hate his ass, I love him enough for everyone out there. Him and his cursing ways….=) Alyssa aint got nothing on my love for this man. Word.
2. Dageus MacKeltar. (The Dark Highlander by Karen Marie Moning.)
What’s not to love about Dageus’ fine ass? I mean, he’s got the long locks (that I didn’t even know that I liked), he’s got that killer accent that melts my panties right off of me and he’s got them weird cat eyes that can scorch my insides and probe m, well you know…LOVE ME SOME DAGEUS and I wanna do him all night long…
3. Ben Lewis. (Heart of Fire by Linda Howard.)
That waterfall scene, remember? Yeah, I wanted to do him IN that waterfall, I’m horrible, I know this…
4. Cam Quinn. (Seaswept by Nora Roberts.)
Because he loves driving fast and is super hot and he looked hella hot in a kitchen apron while the suds from the washing machine flooded the house, hehe….
5. Cal Morrissey. (Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie.)
Because he loved Minn Dobbs just the way she was and didn’t care if she spread, as long as she was spreading for him….hehe.
6. Cosmo Richter. (Hot Target by Suzanne Brockmann.)
Because, he’s a sexy beast and he’s got those bluish/greyish eyes and is mysterious…I wanted to do him on the net thingy in Into the Night, when Muldoon was trying to impress Joan, that’s how long I’ve wanted to do this guy…wayyyy before his book.
7. Kevin Tucker. (This Little Heart of Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips.)
Because he’s Benny the Badger…that’s why and because he’s so hot damn hot, with his quarterback fine self and because he loved Molly, red hair and all.
8. Zarek of Moesia. (Dance of the Devil by Sherrilyn Kenyon.)
Because even though he was kicked and spit upon, when he met Astrid, I wanted to tame the wild beast in him…stupid broad beat me to it! LOL.
9. Connor MacAllister. (The Wedding by Julie Garwood.)
Because I want to be able to hear him say, “Nay, lass, Connor.” 😉
10. Cian MacKeltar. (Spell of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning.)
Because I want him to use the “voice” on me. And that sexy Scottish brogue? Yeah I’m totally all about it!
11. Luc Martinaeu (See Jane Score by Rachel Gibson.)
Two words….THAT TATTOO!
12. Zack Benedict. (Perfect by Judith McNaught.)
That letter….AWWWWWWW, if that doesn’t scream DO ME, I don’t know what does!
13. Jordan Townsende. (Something Wonderful by Judith McNaught.)
Because he’s the man who started it all…the man I wanted to do from the jump!
Alright, so there’s my Thirteen…where’s yours?