Saw this on Beautiful Dreamer’s blog and thought it would be cool to do here on my blog, so here I am, doing the damn thing.
1. Were you named after anyone? Not that I know of or can remember.
2. When was the last time you cried? Saturday Night when I watched Tyler Perry’s Why Did I Get Married?
3. Do you like your handwriting? Heck yes, I do. I have pretty handwriting.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey.
5. Do you have kids? Sure do, I have a beautiful daughter named Brenna.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Heck yes, I’m the bomb friend, just ask Izzy.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Sure do.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yeah.
9. Would you bungee jump? I would say been there, done that but well I’ve been there and done the closest thing to bungee jump and I’m straight.
10. What is your favorite cereal? Cocoa Pebbles, Life and Honey Nut Cheerios.
11. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off? If I feel like I wanna do that.
12. Do you think you are strong? Hmm, physically? Heck no, emotionally? Yeah, I sure do.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Banana Ice Cream with Strawberries and yellow cake from Cold Stone and Cookie Dough Ice Cream with honorable mentions to Jamocha Almond Fudge and Mint Chocolate Chip.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their smile.
15. Red or pink? Pink.
16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? I’m so hot damn stubborn.
17. Who do you miss the most? My sisters who live out of state.
18. Do you want everyone to do this? Sure do, Izzy get on it.
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Now this is going to sound perverted but I’m not wearing any pants and I’m wearing black ballerina shoes.
20. What was the last thing you ate? I’m actually eating some strawberry cheesecake yogurt right now.
21. What are you listening to right now? I Can’t Wait Another Minute by Hi Five.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? A soft and pretty pink.
23. Favorite smells? The smell outside right after it rains, Tilt perfume, Romance by Ralph Lauren and Dove Cucumber Melon Lotion and Shower Gel, oh and Curve Cologne.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Nathan.
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I don’t really know aside from everything I read on her blog, but she’s a good sort. =)
26. Favorite sport to watch? I’m getting into football again, so college football, Rugby, Soccer, Softball and Volleyball.
27. Hair color? A dark chocolate brown.
28. Eye color? A dark chocolate brown.
29. Do you wear contacts? No, but I want to.
30. Favorite food? Sis. Niko’s Chop Suey, Dad’s Cocoa Rice, Blanche’s Chicken Divan and Fetuccini Alfredo and Peach Cobbler.
31. Scary movies or Happy Endings? Happy Endings for this romantic.
32. Last movie you watched? Tyler Perry’s Why Did I Get Married?
33. What color shirt are you wearing? I’m not wearing a shirt, I’m wearing a dress and it’s a deep pink.
34. Summer or winter? I’ll take both of them for different reasons.
35. Hugs or Kisses? Both, please.
36. Favorite dessert? Peach Cobbler with vanilla ice cream.
37. Most Likely to Respond? Izzy.
38. Least Likely to Respond? Not sure.
39. What book are you reading now? Mine til Midnight by Lisa Kleypas.
40. What is on your mouse pad? Nothing, just a black background and my mouse.
41. What did you watch on TV last night? Nothing, I played around on my blog and talked on the phone.
42. Favorite sound? Music and Ahbrey talking to me.
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? How about The Temptations?
44. What is the farthest you’ve been from home? Loveland, Colorado
45. Do you have a special talent? Nope, but I can bake the hell out of a cake.
46. Where were you born? Torrance, CA.
Goodness, I love these things…until the next one.