….made me smile this week.
I know, I haven’t written up a list in a long while but I’m hoping that will change since I’m on WordPress and can access this whenever I hot dang want to. So anyway, this week I’ve decided that I’m going to blog about thirteen things that have made me smile this week and since it was my birthday there was lots to smile about.
1. Brenna made me smile because I was reading some notes we wrote back and forth to each other in Church and she was asking me about Nathan and I jokingly told her that he doesn’t like me anymore because he said I’m not pretty. She said most seriously, “you’re pretty to me, Mom and I love you” it was so cute when she said because she gave me a hug and I smiled this week, remembering that.
2. Chase made me smile when he said, “Happy Birthday Aunty Wena, you’re so beautiful to me, I love you.” The seriousness in his voice made me smile, he’s so cute.
3. Seeing my new nephew, Brody and holding him in my arms.
4. Cheridan made me smile when she was cheering for Makenna at her game, she kept screaming, “GO MAKENNY CHESNEY!” instead of saying, “GO MAKENNA!” She’s such a crackhead, I love it.
5. The look of pure joy on Jarred’s face after his team won the League Championship game on Friday.
6. Seeing my entire family under the same roof as we came together to celebrate the new addition in our family.
7. Getting such pretty flowers from my boyfriend in Texas. =)
8. The emails and the texts and the comments that my friends sent me throughout the day of my birthday, thanks guys!
9. The cupcake cake that my best friend dropped off at FHE. She couldn’t make it to FHE but she still made time to drive over and drop off a cake and make sure that they sing happy birthday to me to make me feel special. She rocks.
10. My new phone coming in the mail a day earlier than I expected! YAY ME!
11. Watching Gabriel Macht in Because I Said So, he’s so frickin’ cute, I was cheesin’ it every time he showed up on the screen. =)
12. My best friend lunch. We went to lunch and we gossiped and laughed and lost track of time and it was just great, it made me smile because we haven’t done that in a long time.
13. Coming home to see Ahbrey’s raising her arms for me to pick her up, she’s just the cutest little thing and I love me some her!
I’m blessed, yes…I know this! =) Happy Thursday everyone!