I’m a TV addict. I watch entirely too much TV and to be honest, I don’t give a dang because I just love my shows. There are quite a few shows that I watch either, religiously or watch when I can but love anyway.
Here’s my list of shows that I’m watching this season:
1. The Hills. So technically, this show is done but dude, I loved me some The Hills. I loved watching Lauren go through the many different obstacles her life threw at her from her trying to prove herself at work so that she could get another shot at Paris to her feud with Heidi and Spencer and then with her budding whatever it was with Brody. I just love Lauren, she totally rocks and I heart Brody Jenner a lot…they’re so much fun and they look like they lead such glamorous lives, it’s cute.
2. One Tree Hill. Last season of One Tree Hill was my favorite season thus far but with the new season looming before us, I can only hope that this break from the OTH gang will bring with them a fantastically written 5th season, I’m so hoping for this since it’s been so long since I’ve seen the crew back together again…
3. American Idol. This is a show that I can’t wait for, it’s coming back next month with a whole new pack of Pop Star wannabe’s, I seriously hope for some new eye candy just like Chris Richardson from last season..man he was hot stuff!
4. Brothers and Sisters. This is the show that I love to watch on Sunday nights. It’s actually the only show that I watch every Sunday but I just love the Walkers, seriously…how can you not love the Walkers?
5. Clash of the Choirs. Okay so this show finished last week but man, this show was really good…did you guys watch any of it? It was about 5 choirs competing to win money for their home towns and I was rootin’ on Team Lachey because I just heart Nick. I’m so glad that his choir won because after they did the Flight of the Bumblebee, they totally deserved that win.
6. Gossip Girl. Okay this is my big winner of the fall season for best new show. It’s like The O.C. only on the East Coast, I love the characters and I always wonder if Carrie Underwood is watching the show since she’s been linked with Chace Crawford, who plays Nate on the show…this is such a cute drama, I’m so glad that Grace pimped it to me, I lubs it a lot!
7. Pushing Daisies. I started watching this show because Izzy said that she loved it, I have since come to love Ned, Chuck and even Olive. This show is funny, cute and just addicting. I love everything about this show and seriously, Ned is a stud! =)
8. Ace of Cakes. I heart baking shows. I love to bake so the food network is one of those channels that gets a lot of attention from me because as much as I love to bake, I love watching people bake too and this show makes some of the most awesome looking cakes I’ve ever seen and watching how these cakes came to be makes for some great TV and I heart Geoff, he’s so cute!
9. October Road. Gosh but I love this show. I love Nick and I love Sam and though Hannah gets on my nerves because she’s with frickin’ Big Cat, I still like her. It’s not this big ol’ to do show that pulls out all of the stops, it’s one of those shows that doesn’t take itself too seriously and is just great entertainment with a great cast, I seriously heart this show and can’t get enough of it.
10. The Tudors. Last season, I was all about this show and Charles Brandon. Next month, this show comes back and I cannot wait to watch the new season, I hope there’s more Charles Brandon (because he’s a total fox) and I just want to see where the writers are going to take this bunch of royals..it should definitely be interesting.
11. Snoop Dogg’s Father Hood. Have you guys watched that episode with David Beckham in it? That show was frickin’ hilarious and has turned me on to this show, who knew Snoop Dogg and his family was so frickin’ hilarious…trust me, they are. Frickin’ Snoop got David frickin’ Beckham to lie to his wife, oh man it was great!
12. General Hospital. I’ve watched this show for freaking ever and I cannot get enough, speaking of, it comes on in about 15 minutes and I can’t wait to see what’s going to be on and poppin’ today in Port Charles, JASON AND LIZ are together ya’ll…YAY! Finally. But seriously, I want to see more Patrick, show me some more Patrick Drake please.
13. The Office. How can you not love the Office? Jim and Pam are finally together and the world didn’t end, goodness, that’s good TV, too bad it’s not on anymore…*sigh* I miss The Office, LOVE IT!
What shows can you not get enough of?