I’m trying out this new Friday 5 Meme, it works the same way the other meme’s work and I don’t have anything to blog about today so I’m going to do this…bear with me, will ya?
Pasted from: friday5.org:
Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your online journal. Answer the questions there, then leave us a comment below so we can all check out your responses! Don’t forget to link us from your website, please!
- What playground game do you remember most fondly? Tag, Freeze Tag and Red Rover, oh and Mother May I? and Steal the Bacon.
- What playground game did you just hate? Hide and Seek because they always found my punk a word.
- Which playground apparatus did you most enjoy? Swings! Oh and carems, did anyone play carems? Dang that was the bomb…oh and tetherball!
- Which playground apparatus did you generally avoid or not care much for? Jungle Gym but only because the boys always climbed to the top and threw sand down at us girls so I stayed away from that. Jerk boys.
- What playground game might be really fun if grownups played it with adult rules? Steal the Bacon…we played that before and it was tons of fun!
Thanks for playing, and have a playful weekend!