My BBB, Ames over at Thrifty Reader had a post up yesterday about people who make her think.
She tagged me over at this post and I’m shocked because I don’t really have many thought provoking posts up on this blog, as this is just my venting grounds and my gushing place for my tv shows, but I was touched that she included me in her Thinking Blogger thingy.
Here are the rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.
Alright so on with the people that make me think:
1. Ames, of course. Her blog is a regular hop on my blog hop because her reviews always have me thinking, “Should I get it or not? But Ames liked it, so yeah I think I’m going to put it on the list!” Maybe that’s not a good thing for my bank account but still, it counts. She also had me thinking the other day about my dog, her love for Max reminded me of my youth when I had a dog named Sheba, Sheba is supposed to mean Beautiful in some language, I forget but I remember that raven hair dog that was always sniffing around anyone that came around and she used to make me laugh a lot. I’m always thinking of old times with Sheba when I read about Ame’s Max. Max is adorable!
2. Karen S. This girl loves her some drama. But aside from all of the drama, her posts are thought provoking and she does make a sister sit back and think about things that normally I wouldn’t think about and she makes me laugh all the while she’s making me think…so yeah, Karen makes me think, a lot.
3. Izzy. Alright, Izzy is the shy one in our little book blog. She’s very soft spoken but she’s very funny as well. She’s more low key about the things she makes me think about, she makes me think about the kind of husband I’m going to marry someday, she makes me think about the kinds of people I’m blessed to have in my life and she makes me think about the next time I’m gonna get to say YAMEAN! hehe.
4. Sybil. Sybil makes me think a lot too, it’s always interesting to go and see what Sybil’s blogging about because it’s either making me laugh so hard that I’m spitting my drink out of my nose or it’s like, OH CRAP are you serious kind, but either way, though I don’t comment as often as the others on her blog, I do read her blog pretty regularly now and she never ceases to make me think…about everydamnthing in Romancelandia.
5. Mailyn. Mailyn is a blogger that has me thinking about the animals all the time. She also has me thinking about the kind of world we live in, the kind of movies and music that I’m missing out on too…I always like going over to Mailyn’s blog to read her posts, she’s entertaining and I learn a thing or two as well…there’s nobody quite like Mailyn.